Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weclome to thunder dome




Back again, though I had been focused on leaning out I am just going to keep the diet high still while adding some cardio like sled pushing twice a week and add some daily walks as well.

Training is shifting from cardio focus (losing too much weight) to progressing strength and doing some shoulder and knee rehab. Pushing so hard to failure with heavy weights and all that bodyweight gain recently has been hard on my joints so I'm going to ease up the intensity just a bit for 8-12 weeks or so while still progressing and aiming for personal records of course. Tweaked the shoulder a bit here -

So I will try and get more video up, I feel that it has been wayyyy lacking on here.
With it getting hot I hope everyone is staying hydrated, if not scroll down and read a couple tips from an earlier post on hydration here.

6/4
A1. Press - warmed up to 85 x 5 , 100 x 5 , 115 x 10
A2. Chinups - 5 sets of 5 done superset with press sets
B1. Close grip bench - 100 x 10 , 120 x 10 , 140 x 10
B2. Band pull aparts - 3 x 25
DB shrugs - 40lb x 100 reps ( did not set the dumbbells down for breaks, hard as hell)
Neck harness - 4 x 25 @ 5lbs

Prowler pushes - +90lbs x 4 (30yd trips)



No comments:

Post a Comment