Thursday, April 4, 2013

So it Begins...


Hello and welcome!

This is my blog page where I will write about the many things related to health and fitness. I'll even add reviews of new and old products in the fitness world as well! Although I probably won't write about a product unless it's something that I've personally put to good use. Believe me though, there are plenty of things out there to try and almost all of them work! More important than the tools is your drive to succeed, and a plan to move towards whatever success you crave - even looking good in your very own superhero tights. ( And if you've got a ton of motivation but just don't know where to start drop me an email at jpduprefit@gmail.com and we'll sort it out)
I'll probably be keeping a log of my own training as well, which is not in any way representative of the type of training any of my potential clients will be doing.... unless your goal is to look like a stronger and heavier version of me (if you answered yes send me an email, we can sort that out as well)



No comments:

Post a Comment